Thursday, July 24, 2014

If you jogg, you should pay atttention to your ankles and knees




Like any other sports you might start to practice, jogging will put pressure on your body but especially on your knees and ankles. You may not feel it after your first day, or after the first 3-5 runs, because your muscles will feel harder, but you will sure feel it later.

Very important: Take care of your ankles and knees, if they heart take a break.

There three ways to protect them while you are jogging:
- a proper warm-up
- running the right way
- proper equipment.

And there is a way of taking care of them when you are not running and that is making exercises that strengthen your knees and ankles. The best I found on the Internet and that I use I included below. The first is a short and very simple set of exercises that you can do each morning. I found it on KIM Fitness YouTube channel along with other amazing fitness routines so feel free to check it out and look for other types of exercises you might like.


This is another set of exercises I find really good. It uses an inclined block which you might not have but you can improvise and you find the details in the clip.

I am always looking for more efficient exercises so I will probably update this post so stay in touch. If you have your own cool exercise I would appreciate your contribution to this post, so, please, comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment